Riverside Research and the IDS Business Unit are seeking a full time Architect in the Dayton, OH area. This position will focus on facility design, construction, and project management.
• Provide professional architecture oversight for all of the customer’s facility projects by gathering and documenting user requirements and integrating new concepts in secure workplace design.
• Recommend optimal space planning and configuration, evaluate code compliance, review proposed layouts, and conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
• Work cohesively with engineers to integrate the mechanical and electrical elements into a final product that exceeds customer expectations ensuring that the integrated design meets the customer’s goals, objectives and security requirements.
• Evaluate cost estimates and occasionally provide estimated costs for proposed projects.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI US Government Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Architectural – Engineering
• Min 5 years Facility Design and Construction Experience
• CAD experience
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to challenging situations as they occur
• Licensed Architect (Ohio)
• Well versed in MEP disciplines and able to effectively integrate and evaluate whole-systems as they come together to provide a secured environment.