Looking for a company that inspires and promotes innovation and is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive work space? We are searching for dynamic, collaborative employees who thrive in a fast-paced, research and development environment. Join our Agile team of systems and software engineers who develop leading-edge, optimized, and machine learning applications that enable our Nation to capitalize on the growing and diverse flow of information to deliver critical data to warfighters, policymakers, and first responders.
Riverside Research is looking for a Systems Engineer to develop solutions for Riverside’s Collection Orchestration Planning Suite The work will be performed at the Radar Assessment and Development Lab (RAD Lab) located in Centreville, VA. Specific requirements and job assignments include, but are not limited to: Building system designs based on evolving customer requirements, working with the development team to execute the designs, find fast and quality solutions to critical problems.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, an independent problem solver, and have excellent communication skills both written and oral. They must also be able to enjoy learning and applying new technologies, and thrive in a dynamic, engineering-oriented work environment.
• Sensor Mission Planning performance assessment, including constructing system designs for new features, communicating with the users and development team, and investigating anomalies.
• Technical data analysis for a wide array of engineering problems involving large-scale GEOINT systems.
• Investigation and root-cause analysis of system and software performance anomalies;
• Assistance with system modernization and system architecture studies;
• Test support, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), algorithm prototyping, and simulation
• Investigation and mitigation of system and software performance anomalies
• System and mission requirements analysis, feasibility studies, system modernization and architecture studies
• Work across multiple agencies and stakeholders to develop solutions and build a consensus .
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering or comparable technical field.
• 5+ years’ experience
• Solid understanding of Satellite Mission Planning functionality, performance limitations, and mission support requirements
• Demonstrated ability to develop and manage customer relationships and identify and pursue emerging opportunities such as RFPs, BAA’s, SBIRs, and IRADs
• Proficient knowledge of Object-Oriented Programing, Databases, and Web/Cloud applications.
• Experience working with .NET, Java, C#, Python applications.
• 3+ years experience with a Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering or comparable technical field.
• Demonstrated experience of Object-Oriented Programming, Databases, and Web/Cloud applications.
• Dev/Sec/Ops Experience
• Business Development Experience
• Project Leadership Experience
• GEOINT, MASINT Experience
• Space Situational Awareness Experience